Friday, January 28, 2011

She's crazy, but she's not drunk.

Well, tonight has started out differently than any other class I've ever taken in my life. Apparently my Professor has been accused of being drunk during class last week! So, she's funny and crazy but DRUNK?! SERIOUSLY? Sometimes I feel like people just look for reasons to be offended. I have the solution to this problem though...find another class!!!!!!

Day 4

"I like to cry...but nothing's very sad."
"I went to the seminar, but by the second day I just went shopping."
"It is NOT fun being beautiful. It is expensive."
"I know everything about the Piano but I can't play it."
"You're not bald you just have more face."
"This has been a friggin rotten day."
"I think it was when I was doing my rope act at Circus Circus..."
"I like the way you did it. Yo Diggity."
"Your laziness is relevant."
"I feel very judgmental about thin women."
"You cannot be a man until I say you are!"
"It doesn't matter what you major in, you can still get in a car accident."
"I've seen No Strings Attached and I can tell you there is no dancing."

No comments:

Post a Comment